Saturday, June 16, 2007

Freemont Solstice Parade


Nick, Moira and I met up with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Paul to watch the parade today. Judy and Paul headed out early and scored us curb side seats so we had a great view of all of the costumes. Moira had a great time and was eager to join in the fun. We had to keep one hand on her to keep her out of the street. It will be fun to make some costumes and go in the parade when she's a little older. Here's a link to all the shots: http://picasaweb.google.com/tombi.ericson/SolsticeParade

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Great photos!
I love the political section of the parade. I wish I could see the Bush administration paraded through the streets in black and white stripes for real! I also really liked the treants and, of course, those hotties from the Egyptian belly-dance section.
It looks like it was a great show. Thanks for the virtual tour.