Monday, August 18, 2008

Blogging Bonanza

Well for a while now our hard drive on the computer has been to full to hold anymore pictures. That problem has been temporarily resolved. I had intended to have everything in neatly organized topics, but time is always of the essence around here so instead here is the summation of the last couple of weeks in no particular order.


With all this hot weather we've been heading down to the beach. It's only about a 10min drive from our house to a nice park right on the water. Moira knows it's her job to convince daddy to go swimming after work and she puts on all of her charms. "pwease da da go swimming, and run and jump in the water pwease

For reasons unknown to me the frisbee dog club uses tie-dye for their performance uniforms. Jennie headed over a couple sat. ago and helped me make some things below are the more successful efforts. Next summer sometime I want to organize a tie-dye bbq before the country fair.


Herding cats . . . getting two kids to smile at the same time is quite a challenge.





Nick officially starts his 1 month off today!! We're looking forward to getting some things doe around the house and plan on spending a week in Bellingham so we'll see everyone soon.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keeley said...

Sorry to have missed the frisbee dog championships...I just got back from Banff last night (it was absolutely amazing!). Let me know when you're in B'ham in the next few weeks. I'm down in Edmonds a lot the next few weeks, but sure to be around town here too...I still got feline responsibilities after all!