Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas



Well for the first time EVER my entire family was together at Christmas. It was the best gift you could hope for and everyone had a really lovely time. My grandmother came from South Africa and my sister and her husband and baby Logan made it from Kentucky despite the numerous weather delays.

It was really neat to see my sister and her husband in their new role as parents. My little nephew was a real cutie and I look forward to the kids having some adventures together as they grow up.

2 comments:

Addie said...

Neat! There sure is a strong family resemblance between you ladies.

Keeley said...

Digging the little toothy grins that girl gives! Looks like you all had a great time. Same here, though hectic. Got in a lot of hiking in the Ozarks, though, and one sunny and 70 deg day! I'll have to come hang out soon. Of course....one of these days you all will have to come to Edmonds.