Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy as Bees

Posted by Picasa
We're madly trying to get organized for our big trip to Hawaii. I was out front giving everything a once over and this bee was hanging around the whole time. He was just loaded with pollen so 30 pictures later I got one that was pretty cool. Oh the joys of digital photography. I'm sure I'll have loads of pictures from Hawaii upon our return.
Suki and I competed for the first time in freestyle disc and we didn't get last place! I'll try to put up the video at some point in time.
Hopefully we don't have to many issues on the flight over with the kids. Fingers crossed and we'll see everyone soon.

3 comments:

Addie said...

that is a simply gorgeous photo!!

Aimee said...

what an incredible shot! i'm going to steal your camera!

McClay said...

See you in Hawaii!