Saturday, July 18, 2009

Broken Computer and Kiah Cuteness

Our computer died unexpectedly a few weeks ago and we finally got the new one. It's still not up to speed so I've commandeered Nick's work laptop. It's been a busy July for us with the country fair last weekend and my big dog festival next weekend. I ended up in way over my head in terms of the amount of time I wanted to donate to the dog festival, but it looks like it's going to be a very successful 1st Go Dog, Go! festival with expected attendance in the thousands. It has however been the source of a ridiculous amount of stress so I've already let them know I wont be helping next year.

Kiah found this hat Grandpa Will gave her for Christmas and wore it for a couple of hours. It was pretty cute so of course I had to get some pictures.

No comments: