Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party


Kiah working hard to get everything tidied up for the party



Moira chose to be a princess, and despite it coming out a little large, I think it turned out pretty good. Kiah made use of Moira's old pirate costume, which was just to cute to not use again.


Checking out our friends costumes



Posted by PicasaLittle Henry was a big fan of the goldfish crackers
Afterwards the girls played in the dark with their glow bracelets. Kiah has the dark purple one and Moira was sporting the green and pink. This was followed by a rousing game of find daddy in the dark before he jumps out and scares you. There was lots of giggling and laughing and it was a fun end to a good weekend.

5 comments:

Juju said...

great pictures as always

Addie said...

I really like the princess dress! Maybe Conan can be a pirate next year. :)

Ericson said...

I had a knight in armor costume to give you guys and I mentioned it to Cary, but forgot it in the end :(I think Conan would make an excellent pirate

Addie said...

Cary did show it to me, but it looked like it would fit Conan this year and we already have two costumes. I think he'll be too big for it next year. Too bad, because it was really cute!

Gabe said...

Very cool costumes Tombi! Did you sew them?

I'm personally in support of Conan as a (rougish) pirate over a (noble) knight.

It looks like Morgan's first costume will be a ladybug! Photos will be available after Halloween!