Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We headed up to Bellingham this weekend to hang out with several friends from college. We had a really good time and it was great to see our new little nephew and niece while we were in town. My camera battery died halfway through the first day, so I have nowhere near enough pictures of all the cute kiddos. It rained all weekend so we were stuck inside, and appreciative of all the good company.

It was nice to day dream of camping trips and sleepovers once the kids are a little older.

4 comments:

Addie said...

I just posted a very similar report over on my blog - with some additional pictures. http://domiciliate.blogspot.com/

So glad you guys came up for the weekend! I hope we'll see you again soon. :)

Gabe said...

Maybe I should post a third account of Memorial Day weekend?

Addie said...

set the record straight, you mean? ;)

Nicola Leeja said...

The girls are just adorable :)