Friday, January 25, 2008

Sew busy

Well for whatever reason I launched in to a flurry of sewing activity over the last week and I wanted to show them off.
This is a quilt I've started for Moira's birthday. I still have to cross stitch the four corner panels to complete the top and bottom rows, but I've got enough done that you can get the idea. This will be my first quilt and even though a couple of my seams didn't line up exactly I'm pleased with the outcome so far.
I made these two covers for boppy pillows for my sisters baby.

Last but not least I cranked out 3 baby blankets. One for me, one for my sister, and one for a co-worker of Nick's.

In addition to the quilt I have a couple of other projects I'd like to complete in feb. so lets hope my enthusiasm isn't diminished as the projects go on.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

What absolutely BEAUTIFUL handiwork, Tombi! Moira's quilt is gorgeous...