Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well at least I can blame it on hormones . . .

Well somehow I convinced Nick we should get another dog. I have been browsing craigslist and petfinder for around a year looking for a smaller dog that likes kids. I really wanted a mix, and I came across border collie/jack russel. I was expecting something smaller, but she had a great temperament and let Moira hug and kiss on her, which was really the most important thing. Her name is suki. She's got a nice light and athletic build, and though we had a few rough days everyone has settled into their routine and we're all getting along now. Kess is still a little jealous, but she's starting to realize that having another dog around can be pretty fun.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Awww she's SO CUTE!!! Welcome to the neighborhood, Suki!

Keeley said...

Congrats on child number three...or would that be child number four...is it strictly based on birth order??? She's a cutie. I'm thinking this summer might be the right time for me to make a canine addition to the family.