Monday, March 10, 2008

Back in the swing of things

Well it seems like life's just been to busy to blog lately, but we seem to be experiencing the calm before the storm, so I'll get everyone caught up. Moira had a great time at her second birthday and here's the evidence of her cuteness. She knows all about presents now and had so much fun blowing out her candle that she made Dada re-light it several times.



In Feb. I helped my mom put on her annual women's boating seminar. This was the 11th year. It's a big event with several speakers and around 100 participants. As soon as that was done I decided to try making a new web page for my frisbee dog club. I'm in charge of soliciting donations and well was just plain embarrassed to send to people to the old page. I think it turned out quite nicely, and the best part was that I didn't have to learn any programming. I found a microsoft program that just let me drag and drop everything in to place. Then I had Nick around to fix the tricky bits. You can check it out at www.woofd2.com .

We've had numerous projects at the house, and got a good start on the two flower beds that we are determined to reclaim this year. We have big plans to put a large bed along the street in front of the house, but that might have to wait until fall. Nick got the bathroom wall repaired and now we just have to get some money, figure out what we're going to do, and put the rest of it back together.

1 comment:

Keeley said...

Holy cow- you've got the cutest kid ever...ever, I tell you! Nice new website for the frisbee dogs too. You've been a busy, busy pregnant lady. That rocks!