Friday, April 04, 2008

Gotta start them young


Moira, my mom and I went for a picnic at the Seattle Arboretum. Moira has recently been requesting "go up in tree" I expect her Dada has something to do with that, although grandma said she practically lived in trees when she was younger.

Just in case you haven't heard I'm STILL pregnant. This little bun has already been in the oven 4 days longer than her big sisters stay. It's the waiting at the end that's the hardest, but for the most part I'm surviving.

4 comments:

Addie said...

Being "up in tree" sure does look fun!

Patience isn't one of my main virtues; I'd be a total hypocrite to tell you to be patient, which is why I'm not saying anything...

;)

Keeley said...

Are you giving that kid hair growth formula- it's getting so long and flowey and so lovely!

hot cross buns...she'll be here soon!

Aimee said...

The patience at the end is always tough! I was downright PISSED when my third child was a full five days later than his older sister--the longest to stick around at 9 days postdates. I finally had to come to terms with the fact that I would be pregnant for the rest of my life. Nine years later I am glad that he came out nine days late...!

We're excited for the upcoming birth! When people look at you and say, "You haven't had that baby YET?" Look at them and say, "Well, she was born about a weeka ago but we decided to put her back in." GAWD I hate it when people ask stupid questions!! ;)

Patiently waiting for Addie to stop not saying anything...

Anonymous said...

So, your having a little girl? I'm always the last to find out :) Congrats!!! It seems like just a couple of months ago you were telling us at Addie's bachelorette party about you being pregnet again...boy how time flies.