Friday, April 11, 2008

STILL waiting

Well after the Dr's promising report that my baby would probably born in a couple of days I thought I'd be posting baby pictures by now. Well a couple of days have come and gone. Since people are planning on coming down sat for Nick's birthday I figure it will happen then, and we'll just have a house full of people waiting around for us to get out of the hospital. However, I've learned not to cancel activities because I thought the baby might come. I would have been sitting around at home a lot this week if I hadn't just kept up my plans, and that makes the days even longer.

In other news Kess got bit by a dog at the dog park and when I told the people she'd need stitches they grabbed their dog and ran away. You got to be pretty low to run off from a huge pregnant lady, her toddler, and her bleeding dog. Karma shall exact my revenge. Of course it was after hours so I had to take her the emergency clinic. The next morning I had to leave the house for an hour and she promptly tore out her staples, there went $300. I called the vet and since the wound was more than 24hrs old, and since we have no money, they said to just watch it for infection until it dries out, and that it will just take a long time to close up.

The adorable toddler report is that Moira is a big fan of the harmonica Juju bought her and goes into foot stompin, gyrating fits when anyone plays it. I have yet to capture the phenomena on video tape.

No comments: