Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ahhhh. . . springtime



Well we've really enjoyed the nice weather the last few days. I even hauled my fat butt out and got the rest of the flowers I bought planted. Nick mostly finished recovering one of the flower beds, and got some shrubs that my mom brought over in the ground. Moira loves to go outside, outside, OUTSIDE. Of course she prefers the back yard where she can go up and down the stairs and taunt mom with death defying feats next to the retaining wall. She also really likes to run around in circles on the basket ball court. The only problem with the back yard is that it requires a thorough poo patrol before Moira can come out. I miss the days when the dogs just went off into the woods to go!



In other news this baby has officially baked 2 days longer than her big sister. I'm pretty sick of waiting, but since there's not much I can do about it, it's business as usual around here.


Moira investigates her shadow

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Looking forward to the day when we hear that Moira is a big sister of an outside baby!!

Juju said...

Love the shadow photo